Want to inspire, engage, and increase morale at your company or organization?
Bring in Dr. Miller to speak at your event!
All workshops include talk, engaged discussion, experiential work, and fun!
For more information about these and other talks, please click on the active links below, or send an inquiry through the form at the bottom of the page:
- The Hero Workshop: Exploring The Hero Journey Motif of Your Own Life Story
- Social-Emotional Wellness and “Soft Skills:” Using SEL Skills to Tap into Your Best Self at Work and in Life
- Unstorying of a School or Organization (please click here for more information on Unstorying offerings.)
- Transformational Storytelling: Understanding the System of Narratives in Your Group or Organization
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning into Your Humanities Curriculum
- Creating an Authentic Social-Emotional Wellness Program at your School or Organization
- We Live a Life of Stories: An Investigation into Who We Really Are
- The Stories We Play at Work: Organizational Myth Professional Development Workshop
- Mythology Across the Curriculum: Connecting Ancient and Modern Myths to Promote Learning
- Celebrating the Muses: An Exploration of the Power of Creativity
- The Power of Narrative to Craft Reality
- Myths of Healing and Change
- What Myths are You Living? A Personal Myth Professional Development Workshop
- Conflict Resolution: Ho’oponopono and other Meaningful Frameworks
- The Power of Ritual: Creating Community Through Shared Embodied Experience
- Or custom design a workshop that best fits your organization’s needs!